Maduro & Curiel’s Bank N.V. (the Bank) as a leading financial institution operating in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire and the Windward Islands has a vacancy in their Insurance Division in Bonaire for an:
Insurance Accountmanager/Office Coordinator.
- Accountable for the management of commercial clients in the insurance portfolio as well as development of potential new client relationships;
- Performs Risk Management Analysis, sells insurance products, and provides advice to commercial customers;
- Ensures high standards of customer service by: providing corporate clients with quality information and coverage at the best possible rate, determining products best suited to their needs, arranging regular client visits and providing proper follow up to applications/claims/requests of new and existing customers;
- Maintains close communication with Credit Account Managers of the Bank to monitor the local market trends and opportunities;
- Develops sales campaigns to targeting new customers and identifying new business opportunities;
- Responsible for the handling and supervision of the daily operations of the insurance department and its team on Bonaire while keeping Insurance Headquarters in Curacao informed of its operations.
- Bachelor degree in Insurance and/or Business administration or equivalent;
- At least three (3) years of work experience in the insurance industry;
- Minimal Assurantie B (WFT Schade/Leven) and/or studying for or in possession of Assurantie A certificates (Algemeen, Brand, Varia, Transport en Leven) or similar courses;
- A thorough knowledge of all insurance products, features, benefits and procedures in the local market;
- Must possess ample social and sales skills and demonstrate the ability to solve problems and able to effectively and professionally deal with both customers and insurance companies.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and with the ability to master new software applications if necessary.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch, Papiamento and Spanish;
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, plan and execute workloads independently.
Besides the excitement and challenge of a new work environment, we offer growth possibilities and an attractive remuneration package.
Please send your application before 18/1/2019